Color: Stainless Steel
- Dual temperature zones, (40F-54F; 54F-65F); Built-in or freestanding application; Blue and white alternating LED lighting
- Dimensions: 34.2 H x 15 W x 23.7 D; Seamless stainless steel door and door handle. Compressor powered cooling; Fan-forced front exhaust; True-key lock
- 5 wood shelves with stainless steel trim; Carbon filter installed; 2 lights on right side, 2 lights on left side
- Note: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed. ALSO NOTE: This unit is left-hinged. For the right-hinge version please search SKU AWC151DZRH
Details: If you're looking for a slim wine cooler that can simultaneously store both your favorite red and white wines, or store your wines at both storage and serving temperature, check out the 23 Bottle Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cooler from Avallon (AWC151DZLH). This dual zone model is only 15" wide, allowing it to fit almost anywhere. This unit has a left hinged door. Double-paned Low-E glass, complemented by a layer of Argon gas between, helps insulate and preserve your collection. Comes equipped with five sturdy wood shelves with stainless steel trim that smoothly roll out as far as 95 percent. You'll never have to worry about hot spots or uneven cooling with this unit due to its powerful circulation fans, which work with the compressor to evenly distribute cool air throughout. You can store multiple wine varietals at their perfect storing or serving temperature due to this unit's upper zone temperature range of 54 - 65 °F and its lower zone temperature range of 40 - 54 °F. Includes a true-key lock so you needn't worry about who's accessing your collection. Because of its slim width, this cooler is perfect for replacing an old trash compactor or outdated beverage cooler. Alternate your lighting between a bright, white LED or a soft, blue LED - the choice is yours. A top LED light bar, along with two LED lights on the right side and two on the left, provides soft illumination. Efficiently keeps both zones at the proper and desired temperatures. Setting, viewing, and maintaining your temperature specifications is easy as can be using the touch control digital display panel. Fan-forced front exhausting allows for built-in and undercounter installation, but this unit functions as a freestanding appliance as well.