Color: Stainless Steel
- Left hinged door; Fan-forced front exhaust; Blue and white alternating internal LED lights; Dimensions (without handle) 34.5" H x 23.9" W x 23.7" D
- 4 total side lights, with top blue/white lights as well; Double Low-E glass with Argon; Comes with a true-key lock
- Fahrenheit temperature display in white LED; Dual temperature zones , (54F--65F ;40F-- 54F); Stainless steel door and handle; Compressor-powered cooling; Comes installed with carbon filter
- PLEASE NOTE: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed. Also note, this unit is left-hinged. For the right-hinge version, please search SKU AWC241DZRH
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
Details: If you're looking for a unit in which to store both your red and white wines, look no further than the 46 Bottle Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cooler from Avallon (AWC241DZRH, AWC241DZLH). The double paned, Low-E glass and touch control panels are just a couple of the fabulous features this Avallon appliance carries. Two LED lights on the right side, plus two on the left provides soft illumination. Has two separate temperature zones, each with impressive ranges. The wooden, stainless-steel trimmed shelves slide out as much as 95% making bottle management and sorting a snap. Choose between white or blue interior LED lights. One zone has a range of 54 - 65 degrees Fahrenheit; the other, cooler zone goes from 40 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Both the door and handle of this unit are made from durable, stainless steel. This glass is double-paned, Low-E, and filled with Argon making it especially efficient when it comes to insulation. Compressor-powered cooling helps unit run efficiently. Dimensions: 34.5" H x 23.9" W x 23.7" D