Color: Stainless Steel
- Single temperature zone; Six (6) sturdy wood rolling shelves w/ SS fronts; Double Low-E glass with Argon
- Blue and white alternating internal LED lights; Touch control panel; Comes with a true-key lock; Dimensions (without handle) 34.5" H x 23.9" W x 23.7" D
- Fahrenheit temperature display in white LED; Fan-forced front exhaust; Seamless stainless steel door and handle; Compressor-powered cooling; Comes installed with carbon filter
- PLEASE NOTE: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed. Also note: This unit is left-hinged. For the right-hinge version, please search SKU AWC241SZRH
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
Details: If collecting wine is becoming more than just a hobby for you, the Avallon 54 Bottle Built-in Wine Cooler (AWC241SZLH) may be just the wine cooler you're looking for. This wine refrigerator will chill up to 54 of your best bottles of wine at your precise temperature specifications. This unit has a door that is left hinged. Double-paned Low-E glass, complemented by a layer of Argon gas between, helps insulate and preserve your collection. Comes equipped with six (6) sturdy wood shelves with stainless steel trim that smoothly roll out as far as 95 percent. You'll never have to worry about hot spots or uneven cooling with this unit due to its powerful circulation fans, which work with the compressor to evenly distribute cool air throughout. In addition to a durable, seamless stainless-steel door frame, the stainless-steel door handle and front trim on the rolling shelves offer a high-end appeal. With a wide temperature range of 40 - 65 °F, you can choose to set your unit to a perfect cellar temperature of 55 °F or chill your wines to their ideal serving temperature. Alternate your lighting between a bright, white LED or a soft, blue LED - the choice is yours. A top LED light bar, along with two LED lights on the right side and two on the left, provides soft illumination. While this model is made for built-in installation, it can be used as a freestanding unit as well. Setting, viewing, and maintaining your temperature specifications is easy as can be using the touch control digital display panel. Fan-forced front exhausting allows for built-in and undercounter installation, but this unit functions as a freestanding appliance as well. Includes a true-key lock so you needn't worry about who's accessing your collection. Dimensions: 34.5" H x 23.9" W x 23.7" D