- Beautiful and durable, the BZ10 is housed in AISI 304 commercial grade polished stainless steel with traditional Italian styling.
- The namesake of the machine, the BZ10 group head is a specialized and electrically heated group head designed for maximum temperature stability. The group head is heated by two dedicated heating elements and controlled by a thermostat. The dual elements help to provide even heating to the group head to aid in maintaining temperature stability.
- The BZ10 brews using a 1.5 liter heat exchange boiler, that means that it can both brew and steam at the same time. The boiler is equipped with high limit switch that cuts off power at 266 degrees to prevent overheating. The boiler is plated via and electrolytic process called Nistla and meets NSF standards for food safety. When you're done brewing, the three-way solenoid valve drains excess water directly into the drip tray.
- The machine's steam and hot water wands are both mounted on ball joints for full articulation. Up to 600ml or 20 oz of constant steaming can be produced with a recovery time of only 40 seconds. The BZ10's water reservoir boasts a total capacity of 3 liters, an ample amount for a home use machine.
- The Bezzera BZ10 measures 9.8" W X 14.7" H X 16.7" D and weighs 42 lbs. Included with the machine is a double spouted portafilter, single and double shot filter baskets, a backflush disk, a measuring spoon, and a group brush.
Details: Compact, affordable, and made from quality materials and components, the Bezzera BZ10 espresso machine is ideal for one looking to enter the prosumer market while saving money and counter space. Housed in AISI 304 commercial grade polished steel, the BZ10 is less than 10" wide and one of the smaller prosumer machines we carry. But, don't let its size fool you, you'll find that the BZ10 is full of surprises. Named for its unique, electrically heated BZ10 group head, the machine impresses inside and out. The group head is monitored and controlled by its own thermostat to ensure that it remains at the proper temperature at all times. Brewing is handled in combination by the vibration pump and 1.5 liter nickel-plated copper boiler with brass end plates. The boiler has been plated using the Nistla process, an electrolytic method of applying metal plating that meets NSF food safety standards. The BZ10's boiler also features a heat exchanger, allowing you to brew and steam at the same time, and up to 20 oz of steam can be produced in one session with a recovery time of only 40 seconds.