- Easy Blending Cycles: 1-touch buttons, 4 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 5 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending. LCD display: Shows blending cycle time remaining.
- No Chopping Prep: Save time and never a need to chop, slice or dice in advance of blending. 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Patented Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10X stronger than other blender blades). Note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes.
- Self-Cleaning: Add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute.
- Large Batches: BPA-Free WildSide+ Jar is a 90 ounce volume jar with 36 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 4-6 people.
- Large Batches: BPA-Free FourSide Jar is a 75 ounce volume jar with 32 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 3-4 people.
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products - without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Electrical Ratings: Watt 1560, Volts 120, Hz 50-60, Amp 13, Cord: 34inches/3 feet
Every Blendtec is professional-grade with some of the most powerful motors in the industry, one of the longest warranties in the business, and fashion-forward industrial designs that look great on your countertop. Blendtec blenders are the most advanced blenders you can buy. Engineered and manufactured at our Headquarters in Orem, Utah.
Duplicate your favorite restaurant’s smoothies and mixed drinks at home! The Blendtec Classic 575, is the ultimate all-in-one appliance. Pre-programmed cycles make it easier than ever to create smoothies, salsas, hot soups, and more. Our unique clean cycle takes the work out of cleanup.
The Blendtec Classic 575 offers two timed cycles that free your hands for other kitchen tasks. Simply press the 60 or 90-second setting and let your blender do the rest.
The Blendtec Classic 575’s five manual incremental speed cycles allow you to completely customize the consistency of your blend for the ultimate in customization or press the Pulse setting for a surge of blending power.