Color: Clear Anodize
- Professional ice ball making kit
- Makes 2.75" diameter ice spheres
- Features an actuator to help lift out the ice sphere
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction
- 2.75" ice ball fits in standard double old fashioned glassware
Details: A sphere has the least surface area of any solid. This provides the least ice-to-alcohol contact ratio possible for minimum dilution of your high end single malt or whiskey. Ice spheres melt at a very slow rate which has the effect of opening up the bouquet of your single malt, whiskey, or other liquor without diluting the drink. The 2.75" Premium Case comes with the 2.75" Cirrus Ice Ball Press, Large Drip Tray, 3 Large Ice Cup Molds, Large Ice Tongs, and custom carrying case.