Color: Includes 2 Coravin Argon Capsules, Replacement Needles and Carry Case
- ENJOY WINE ON YOUR OWN TERMS - the Coravin wine system gives wine enthusiasts the freedom to pour any wine, in any amount, without removing the cork.
- POUR WITHOUT OPENING - when you pour wine without removing the cork, you have the freedom to drink what you love - not just the wines you have open.
- PREMIUM WINE OPENER - specially designed with Teflon coated wine needle made to be gentle on your wine cork and pour wine both quickly and smoothly.
- SUPERIOR WINE STORAGE & PRESERVATION - filled with ultra-pure argon gas (99. 99%), Coravin capsules are designed with patented technology to ensure that no argon escapes, and that nothing will spoil the taste of your wine, even after many years.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED - set includes the model two wine Preserver, 2 Coravin capsules (each capsule allows you to pour up to (15) 5-ounce glasses of wine), 3 replacement Coravin wine needles, and a durable and stylish carry case.
Details: The Coravin Model Two gives wine lovers the freedom to pour any wine, in any amount, without removing the cork. Whether you want a sip, a glass, or more, your last glass will taste just as amazing as your very first. Model Two is the Coravin standard, featuring the perfect balance between elegant design and durable craftsmanship. Textured rubber grips and ergonomic lines ensure a flawless experience with every pour. Includes 2 Coravin Pure Capsules to pour up to 30 glasses of wine. Coravin Wine Needle-Specially designed to be gentle on your corks and pour wine both quickly and smoothly. Properfit Clamp-The system’s easy-to-squeeze clamp with textured rubber grips, fits snuggly around the bottle neck, ensuring a secure hold and effortless pour. Load Cell Technology-The capsule-loading chamber creates the perfect amount of force for an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes. Coravin Pure Capsules-Specifically designed for use with all Coravin Systems, Coravin Capsules contain only the purest argon gas and are the power source of the Coravin System as they pressurize bottles and allow wine to freely flow.