Color: Midnight Blue
- Best-in-class wine system keeps your wine safe from oxidation, allowing it to continue to age naturally.
- Non-coring, faster pouring needle allows access to wine without cork damage, allowing it to reseal and continue protecting the wine.
- Argon gas, an inert gas used in the wine-making process, protects the remaining wine from oxidation. Proprietary capsule cap creates a tight seal between capsule and product.
- Press the trigger to pressurize the bottle, release to let wine pour out. Ergonomic handle and angled spout make wine pouring easy.
- Bottle clamp with grips makes it easy to attach, providing a secure hold on the bottle, ensuring the system remains stable while pouring. Fits on a variety of sized standard bottles.
Details: With Coravin's patented wine system, you can now enjoy a glass of wine - or an assortment of wines - without removing the cork. This system allows you to preserve the quality, longevity and taste of every last drop that remains inside. A specially designed thin-wall needle gently penetrates the cork, allowing you to pour 20% faster than the original needle. The Soft-Touch squeeze clamp fits around the bottle neck to ensure a secure hold and effortless pour. While the wine is poured, Coravin's recycled steel capsules fill the interior space of the bottle with pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation. After pouring, the cork naturally re-seals itself, preserving the wine inside for years to come.