- COOKWARE DONE RIGHT A heavy duty kitchen workhorse built for lifelong use; Ideal for slow-cooking recipes and stews, braising meat and root vegetables, steaming, and baking bread
- WORKS ON ALL COOKTOPS At home on gas, electric, and induction ranges; Fit for the grill and open flame cooking; Oven safe; Made for everyday use
- CAST IRON LID Designed to fit perfectly over the six pour spouts to seal in flavors; Integrated self-basting rings enhance flavors and collects steam
- TWIN SPEED COOL HANDLES Ergonomic and comfortable to hold; Stainless steel coiled springs stay cool longer and disperse heat quickly
- FUNCTIONAL ELEGANCE Thick base and walls for constant, even heating and heat retention; Multi-angle pour spouts for mess-free pouring; Pre-seasoned twice and ready for immediate use
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A heavy-duty workhorse, the FINEX 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid is made for all your slow-cooking recipes and stews, braising meat and root vegetables, steaming, and baking the heartiest of breads. With its thick base and walls, the FINEX 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven provides constant, even heating and superb heat retention, works on all cooktops, and is oven safe. The cast iron lid is designed to fit perfectly over the six pour spouts to seal in flavors while its self-basting rings work to enhance flavors and collect steam. Finishing the job are twin stainless steel "speed cool" handles that are ergonomic, comfortable to hold, and stay cooler longer while dispersing heat quickly. FINEX: Inspired by vintage American cast iron skillets, fashioned for the demands of the contemporary kitchen, and crafted by hand in the USA.
Size: 10.4" x 13.5" x 5"
Cooking Surface: 8.2"
Weight: 16 lbs