Brand: Kuhn Rikon
- 12-quart stockpot-style pressure cooker with side handles made of 18/10 stainless steel; holds up to 7 pint or 5 quart jars for canning
- Solid thermal aluminum sandwich in bottom for even browning and rapid heat absorption
- Five over-pressure safety systems; automatic locking system; spring-loaded precision valve
- Saves time and 70 percent of energy normally consumed while cooking
- Made in Switzerland; hand washing recommended; includes stainless-steel steaming plate; 10-year warranty
Details: If you cook for a crowd try the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic 12-Quart Hotel Pressure Stockpot, large enough to deliciously cook a 17-20 pound turkey. Serves 10-20. Everything about it is thicker and heavier to stand up to daily use year after year. The pan has a unique 11-inch diameter so there is lots of cooking surface for browning and sauteing. The aluminum heat-conducting base is especially thick. The short, stay-cool handles save space on the stovetop and for storing. This pressure cooker features an automated lid-locking system and safety release back-up system to give you ultimate peace of mind. Its spring-loaded valve eliminates guesswork. You see the exact pressure and know exactly when to start and stop cooking. So, there is no danger of overcooking and no noisy steam escapes. It's blissfully quiet. Cook healthy delicious meals in minutes, not hours. Easy to use with its interior fill lines, automatic locking system, and precision spring-loaded pressure release valve. Cooking with a Duromatic Pressure Cooker not only saves an incredible amount of time, it produces exquisitely delicious food. Vitamins are sealed in, instead of boiled away, vegetables keep their bright colors and flavors are so intense less seasoning is needed. While you are saving time you are also saving money and natural resources. Using a Duromatic Pressure Cooker also conserves energy. Included is Quick Cuisine Cookbook, a $14.00 value - free.
Languages: Italian, German, French, English, Spanish