Color: Stainless Steel Copper
- TRI-PLY CONSTRUCTION - Features an aluminum core clad between two layers of stainless steel which gives even heat throughout the entire pan.
- HAMMERED STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR - beautiful hammered finish that adds a touch of warmth and elegance to the family table
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL SURFACE - Highest-grade stainless maintains purity of flavors and is great for searing
- STAINLESS STEEL LIDS - Stainless steel lids fit tightly to seal in moisture and flavor
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES - fully cast and riveted to bring strength and stability over a lifetime of use
- FLARED EDGES - Rolled edges on the pan make it easy to pour out liquids to avoid messes
Details: This range presents offers tri-ply stainless steel construction with a thick radiating core and copper exterior to ensure fast and even heating throughout the whole pan. The set includes: 8"" skillet, 10"" skillet, 2Qt saucepan with lid, 3Qt saucepan with lid, 3Qt deep saute pan with lid, 6Qt stockpot with lid. Each of our Lagostina hammered copper products are carefully crafted to provide you with a durable, timeless Product. While copper is outstanding at conducting heat, the metal does become naturally discolored after normal use. This does not effect the performance of our products in any way, but we understand the importance of retaining the beauty of copper. To do so, follow these three easy steps: to restore our copper cookware to its original glow, first, rinse the pot or pan thoroughly. Next, using a small sponge or cloth, apply a copper cleaning solution to the Product. Once the copper cleaner has been fully administered to the pot or pan, rinse it and dry. If there are still areas that seem to be discolored, repeat the process until the original Color and shine are restored.