- 5-piece Westchester gold place setting, service for 1
- The 5-piece place setting includes a 10-1/2-inch dinner plate, an 8-1/4-inch salad plate, a 6-3/8-inch bread plate, a 7-ounce teacup, and a 5-3/4-inch saucer
- Crafted of ivory fine china and accented with 24-karat gold in USA
- Ivory china with richly detailed, wide gold border
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Details: First introduced in 1915, Westchester is distinctive for an opulent gold border, rarely seen in china services today. The elaborate gold etching evokes the grandeur of an era of privately commissioned china services, rich with exquisite design and detail.For formal dining events, it's hard to top Westchester, a pattern first introduced in 1915 and known for opulence ever since. The 5-piece place setting includes a 10-1/2-inch dinner plate, an 8-1/4-inch salad plate, a 6-3/8-inch bread plate, a 7-ounce teacup, and a 5-3/4-inch saucer. Ivory in tone, the items include an elaborate gold etching that evokes earlier days of privilege and prestige.
The set is crafted of ivory fine china, accented with 24-karat gold, and made in the USA. All items are safe for the dishwasher, meaning you spend less time cleaning and scrubbing dishes. --Jeff Dalto
What's in the Box
1 place setting. Place setting consists of dinner plate, salad plate, bread plate, teacup, saucer. 5 pieces total.