- 1-8/9-quart sauce pan with lid, 3-1/5-quart saute pan with lid, 10-1/5-inch open fry pan, and wooden crate
- Made of 90-percent copper and 10-percent 18/10 stainless steel for fast, even heating
- Long, cast-stainless-steel, riveted handles stay cool to the touch on the stovetop
- Secure-fitting lids with loop handles help trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Oven-safe; limited lifetime warranty; suitable for most cooktops; hand wash
Details: Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-Year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high quality products. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2X more conductive than aluminum and 10X more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly, allowing for maximum control and great cooking results. M150 Copper Cookware combines two efficient materials that are perfect for cooking and table presentation- a 1-1/2-mm exterior of copper and a very thin stainless interior. The copper exterior makes up 90-Percent of the sandwiched material and provides for excellent conductivity. The stainless steel lining is easy to clean and very durable. M150 has straight sides and stay cool stainless steel handles that are attached to the bodies with sturdy stainless steel rivets. M150 is resistant to high temperatures and scouring pads on the interior and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in France, for household use only.