Brand: FLEISCHER AND WOLF
- Material Thickness: 2.3mm (Exterior copper 0.5mm, Core Aluminum 1.3mm, Interior Stainless Steel 0.5mm) [NOTES]:Copper, being the most sensitive and exacting material used for cooking will discolor naturally from heat, water and air exposure. And too high heating will also cause discoloring.The good news is that it is easily restored by using one of many copper cleaners available on the market.Be careful "NO Dishwasher"
- Cooking Essentials:Premium Stainless Steel interior with a thick heat-radiating aluminum core for efficient heat distribution,shiny hammered effect copper exterior for better heat control and heat retention.
- Handle: Stainless steel handles are built for strength and stability over a lifetime of use
- Included: 8″ /9.5″ fry pan, 1QT/2QT/3QT sauce pan with cover, 5.75QT dutch oven with cover
- Packing: 10pcs as a set/Color Box, 1 set/carton
Details: Fleischer and Wolf have spent much time traveling through Spain. Each time either visits, they are sure to visit one of their favorite tapas spots in Seville in the southern Andalusia region. They can be found enjoying an ice-cold Cruzcampo beer as a vehicle for a tapitas of crisp, fried fish, chickpeas and spinach, croquetas and stewed snails, while they are entertained by the popular flamenco dance. It may not be the rock-n-roll, but as Fleischer says, "music gets in the food and gives it flavor." Put some flavor in your food with the Seville Cookware set. The tri-ply design provides fast and even heat distribution. The stainless steel surface is hygienic and provides easy cleaning and safe performance. Safe to use on all burners, ovens and grills. Over time the copper will take on a more aged appearance indicating you have used it for the best of reasons, cooking many wonderful dishes for your friends and family.