Brand: Ospina Coffee
Color: Beige and Gold Box
- Ospina Dynasty Coffee, Grand Reserve, Premier Grand Cru.
- Colombian Arabica Typica, High grown, shade grown, hand picked, washed, fermented and sun-dried.
- Awarded The Best of The Best Coffee by the Robb Report.
- Only Premier Grand Cru coffee in the world.
- Classic Roast, Roasted Fresh Daily, Whole Beans, 5 lbs.
Details: OSPINA DYNASTY CAFÉ, GRAND RESERVE Premier Grand CruTM Elevation: Grown between 6,800 and 7,500 feet. Five stages selection process. Aroma: Concentrated, fragrant, jasmine blossom like. Body: Delicate, full bodied and perfectly balanced. Flavor: Complex, rich, intense, nutty and velvety. Notes: Almond, caramel, chocolate and blackberry. Roast: Italian classic roast. Aftertaste: Delicious, refreshing and wine-like.