- Hand-made crystal decanter with dual chamber function, ensuring that the wine is perfectly aerated and served in the right quantity
- The MAMBA decanter resembles an elegant snake: the power and energy of the famous black Mamba, the fastest snake in the world, provided the inspiration for this design.
- Wine flows through several chambers and is therefore double decanted and consequently intensively aerated.
- Decanter height is 17 3/4 inches with a capacity of 52 7/8 ounces
- Hand washing recommended.
Details: It’s no coincidence that MAMBA resembles an elegant snake: the power and energy of the famous black Mamba, the fastest snake in the world, provided the inspiration for this design. Seductive and efficient! Even when it is being filled, the wine flows through several chambers and is therefore DOUBLE DECANTED and consequently intensively aerated. This effect can only be achieved over a period of hours in a conventional decanter. The long neck, ideal for pouring out, revitalizes the wine in the two aeration chambers when it is served. The ceremony is accompanied by a sonorous ""gurgle"", acoustic proof not only of perfect aeration, but also of the strength of the wine. This ""animalistic"" decanter by Riedel provides a hint of the exotic at the table. WARNING: Bottle Cleaner pearls are not suitable for this decanter!