- Everyday use, durable, no rust, dishwasher safe 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set for 4 guests. Perfect for any occasion: breakfast / lunch / dinner / party
- 18/10 stainless steel silverware from Italian design powerhouse Sambonet, dishwasher-safe, rust-resistant
- Simple yet fine cutlery with clear design for your day to day flatware needs
- Kitchen tableware for your home, office, shared apartment or dorm. Perfect house warming gift.
- Items delivered in 20-Pieces tableware: 4 x table fork, 4 x table knife, 4 x dessert fork, 4 x dessert spoon (also for soups), 4 x coffee/tea spoon
Details: Sambonet Linea Q 20-Pieces Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel, Place Setting for 4 guests, Silverware Set, shiny tableware set, Dishwasher safe, Knife/Fork/Spoon for your home
Linea Q, one of our all time best-selling 18/10 stainless steel flatware. This dishwasher safe silverware was designed by Sambonet in Italy and showcases perfectly how innovative a simple and yet ergonomic design can be. Linea Q 18/10 stainless steel cutlery features a square handle design with smooth edges making every piece perfectly balanced in weight and handling.
How many tableware sets do I need?
For everyday use, it makes sense to take the number of people living in your house and add a few extra for when friends stop by. For a family dinner, take the number of people in your family and add a few sets to be safe. The same rules apply to special occasios. If you'd like, start out with a few silverware sets and add on more later.
Sambonet - Italian Flatware and more since 1856
In 1856, Giuseppe Sambonet, a Fine Arts graduate and the son of a nobleman from Vercelli, obtained his warrant as Master Goldsmith and established the company, Giuseppe Sambonet, depositing his seal bearing the initials "GS" at the Turin mint. At the beginning of the twentieth century his company was the Official Purveyor to many noble families, including the Duchess of Genoa and the Count of Turin.
Starting in the sixties, great designers created collections that underline the company's focus on design. Roberto Sambonet in particular created masterpieces that can be admired at the MoMA in New York. Sambonet today stands for Italian design and the highest standards of craftsmanship handed down from generation to generation.