- TAIJI Sake warmer dispenser is capable of warming Japanese Sake to a desirable temperature by a finger-tip operation.
- The machine works by heating boxes of sake to 45-65ÂºC by directing the sake through a series of glass tubes immersed in heated water to warm the sake to the desired temperature.
- This method heats sake evenly and gently, without adversely impacting flavor or clarity.
- Sake volume controlled by level sensor (auto-stop)
- *The law in Florida and Pennsylvania prohibits the use of 18L or larger sake boxes. This item is not allowed in FL & PA.*
Details: For a restaurant that sells a lot of hot sake, this is an indispensable kitchen tool. Works by heating entire boxes of sake to 45-65ºC through a series of glass pipes that heat water and then warm the sake to desired temperature. This method heats the sake gently and more precisely, resulting in a better, more reliable product. It has precise controls to monitor and regulate the temperature of the sake and comes with a nozzle for American sakes. Special orders for Japanese sake nozzles are readily available. Make sure to clean regularly as the sugars in the sake can damage the machine over time. When well-maintained, the sake warmer can last for 10 years or more. All instructions are included and it comes with a 1-year warranty. (Make sure to allow this unit to occupy its own outlet). * 120V, 50/60Hz, 1000W * 4.7L Tank, 21 lbs. (for 18L sake box) Manufacturer's Model: TSK-130A