- EXPRESSIVE WINES - The Burgundy is espeically for Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo, Barbera, Chardonnay and Grünen Veltliner
- SHAPE - The bowl shape integrates the components of the wine, bringing to the foreground the fruit and sweeter notes.
- LUXURY STEMWARE - The Zalto Denk' Art stemware is all class as it delivers a flavor experience unparalleled
- DEVELOPMENT - This glass was inspired by the earth in accordance to the tilt angles - 24 degrees, 48 degrees, and 72 degrees
- 6 PACK - This product comes with 6 Burgundy glasses
Details: Introducing a new generation of mouth-blown, lead-free and dishwasher-safe wine glasses, the ZALTO DENK`ART Collection, luxury stemware you could sense from your fingertips to the moment you take your first sip.
The Burgundy was crafted specifically for the most powerful and expressive wines in your cellar. The innovative shape of the bowl maximizes the surface area of the wine, challenging it to breathe and develop, to fully integrate the acid into the fruit notes. Then, as the glass is tipped and the wine flows, the more nuanced fruit and sweet notes are enhanced and a more perfectly balanced taste is delivered to the palate. Use this glass with the biggest California Cabernets and Chardonnays, the most powerful Nebbiolo, Barbaresco, Barolo and Barberas, mighty Pinots (Noir, Blanc and Gris) and Burgundy styled wines, and your ripest Gruner Veltliner or Neuburger wines. Lead-Free. Dishwasher-Safe.
From the first touch, each Zalto glass distinguishes itself from all other glasses. From the perfectly executed balance to the extraordinary design, the achievement of the Denk`Art line are glasses that seem nearly too delicate to hold, and yet they are made for just that. This is glassware that stands at the rarefied point where form meets function. This is art.
The development of the Denk`Art series was influenced by the earth in accordance to the tilt angles of the Earth. Thus, the curve of the bowls are tilted at the angles of 24 degrees, 48 degrees and 72 degrees.